I’m all about kickstarting your dream into action, but there’s no point in me providing a kick if you’re not actually ready to receive it. But how do you know that you’re ready to begin on your dream? Take a look and see if you’re ready to start.
1. You already think about your dream whenever you can.
2. When you think about your life when you achieve your dream your tummy goes a bit funny inside and you grin like a Chesire cat.
3. You’ve started to read blogs about people who are living your dream already.
4. You’ve started taking notes on how they are doing.
5. Your ears prick up at the merest mention of a word linked to your dream.
6. You feel like your current life is lacking something and even though you’re not unhappy, you want something more.
7. You’ve told at least one person about it.
8. You eye every possession you have with a view to sell it to fund your dream.
9. All your latest pins on Pinterest are related to your dream.
10. You listen to podcasts every day to give you inspiration!
Did you recognise yourself? If so then you’re well on the way to successfully achieving your dream – you obviously really want it and that’s the best start!